A digital mailroom that allows essential employees to sort and scan physical mail. Routing mail digitally to remote workers at any location on any device. A mailroom for today (and the future) that maintains social distancing and safety. And it’s affordable.
“Not only is the entire support team dedicated to project completion, but also flexible to changing timelines and requirements. They have met obstacles and challenges with experience. BerkOne has been wonderful – working with us to find the best way to digitize the University of Pittsburgh’s mailroom. As a result, this solution reduces staff time spent sorting mail and looking up names with incomplete addresses. Also, it ensures that our customers receive their mail faster than ever before.”
Amy Amrhein, Manager, Business and Auxiliary Services, University of Pittsburgh
How Digital Mailroom works.
- Secure cloud service and database storage
- Works with any browser on your computer, tablet, or mobile device
- Out-of-the-box quick customization
- Tracks mail from start to finish
- Compatible with all TWAIN compliant scanners
- Output to searchable PDFs
- Intuitive interface requires minimal training
- Auditable and full security setting based on user group
- AES encryption of all images
Ask us anything!
What is a Digital Mailroom?
Digital Mailroom is a product used by your essential employees for sorting, scanning, and routing physical mail to remote workers. After scanning mail, employees route digitized images to workers at any location on any device.
Does the mail recipient have to install software?
No. It is cloud-based and accessed via any browser on your computer, tablet or mobile device.
How long does it take to get up and running?
A typical implementation takes less than 30 days.
How do I know if my organization’s scanner will work with Digital Mailroom?
Digital Mailroom will work with any TWAIN compliant scanner. (We can help!)