Workflow automation and more. A product that provides auditable trails and compliant workflows; manages the entire employee life cycle; and accelerates FMLA, Workers’ Comp, and ADA requests. All that in one product. And it’s affordable.
“HR Connected keeps us on track and on time within a highly-regulated environment involving different state laws. It provides an audit trail for our work and we see a significant increase in processing speed for FMLA and other employee leaves. Easy workflow management frees up our time for employee engagement and development, which is of great value to the company.”
Christine Rodrigues, President, BerkHR
Let’s recap the workflow automation.
- Remote access using any browser on your computer, tablet, or mobile device
- Auditable compliance trail and workflows
- Full security settings based on user group
- Acceleration of FMLA, Workers’ Comp, and ADA processes
- Single platform to access and manage employee documents
- Employee life cycle records from onboarding to offboarding
- Easy-to-use interface with e-forms replacing all paper documents
- Drag and drop feature organizes employee files
- No missed follow-ups or lost documents
Ready to automate your FMLA workflow and more?
We’d love to show your team how HR Connected can automate the employee life cycle and accelerate FMLA, Workers’ Comp, and ADA requests. (You’ll be up and running in less than 30 days.) A demo is as easy as 1-2-3! Call, email, or fill out the form below to talk with one of our Product Specialists.
Ask us anything! (About FMLA workflow automation and more.)
Is HR Connected compliant with government laws and regulations?
Yes. HR Connected is compliant with federal and state laws and regulations as well as distinctive corporate policies.
Do I have to install software?
No. HR Connected is cloud-based. You can access it with any browser on any device.
How long does it take to get up and running?
A typical implementation takes less than 30 days.
Does HR Connected integrate with other software?
HR Connected works with most popular HRIS systems.
How quickly can I process an FMLA, Workers’ Comp, or ADA request?
You can process these leaves in hours vs. days or weeks.